Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Music Ramblings.

Jazz concert tonight! It's gonna be awesome. Luckily my jazz rehearsal was canceled so we could all go to the concert. =]

SAI rush is this week. Every night is something different. It's tiring, but it looks like we're going to get a few girls this semester! I'm excited for our new pledges! Haha, they don't know what they're getting into, but I think they'll love it.

My new iPod nano is on campus. FedEx tracking said so. I'm suuuuuuuuper excited. I've missed having an iPod sooo much. I sold my old Mini to Kait when I still had an iPod Touch, but I took it back because I needed money for the Incubus concert. Now all is well, it's all good. I'm going after work-study to go pick it up. Yes, I'm blogging at work-study. Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment