Wednesday, January 13, 2010

He should just go to Africa...and stay there.

As some of you may know, my advisor goes about his advisorley duties about as well as a sack of shit. Two days before Thanksgiving break, he told me that I had not properly registered for classes (which was not entirely my fault), and never emailed me back until I emailed him a second and third time after break. Long story short, we worked out my schedule.


Or so I thought.


He put me into a nursing major chemistry course, neither of the prerequisites of which I had completed. This was to be my first chemistry course ever, and I there was no way I was going to pass it. I went to class once and already felt fucked.

Now, FINALLY, I have my schedule straightened out. I dropped chem and added Anthro 207 and Geog 230, and while my advisor did (however minimally) help me with this, I'll be dropping him soon as well, in hopes of switching to either Cirino or Bone. More updates as they come...

No comments:

Post a Comment