Friday, April 10, 2009

I'll place the moon within your heart...


I had a terrible dream last night. It involved the USI apartment complexes, a giant parking lot, a little red riding hood costume, construction, a dank forest and those creepy eyemoss things from Labyrinth. I can't even look at them anymore without shuddering.

This was all after the giant waterslide in boats that apparently everyone including my long lost piano teacher was doing. I was scared, I didn't want to, so I escaped back down the stairs. Then I remember I was in the parking lot, it was dark and maybe slightly pre-snow. I was headed somewhere, someone asked me not to go (Nate?) but I said I had to. Tearful goodbye, I left down a road. Into a forest, out. I need to cross the road but there's always cars. Construction guys roll out some big black barrels and tell me "There ya go, hon."

So I cross the road and travel that side. I don't want to. There's walking space for a while but then I have to grab onto the trees and swing coz there's water below. Guess what's on the trees. Eyemoss. I can't force myself to move so I head back. Seems people are mad at me for that. But I couldn't go near the eyemoss.

I was thinknig about it this morning, and then it dawned on me. I was going somewhere I didn't want to go. The journey wasn't fun at all and involved eyemoss. I don't want to go home. I think that's why. My real journey isn't fraught with eyemoss, but it's a 4 hour drive I'm not exactly looking forward to.

Sigh. Oh, and heres the eyemoss. Up at the top, I guess. Sigh. >< Although it was more elongated. And now I wonder if that's actually a subliminal perverted pun. o.o;

No comments:

Post a Comment