Thursday, March 19, 2009

No more procrastinating!!!

Okay. So...yeah. I'm basically in the process of procrastinating right now but I've gotten a lot of work done! ^_^
I've been looking through the books I got from the library, and I've figured out that some of them aren't very helpful : / ...but OH WELL. I need at least 5 book sources, and I've used 4 books so far, so I'm almost there! ^_^

So yeah...I have almost 3 pages ^_^ And I'm nowhere near done. YAY...


But, as I've been extensively researching this topic, I have come to the conclusion that the American government is run by idiots.
There have been SO MANY STUDIES AND SO MUCH PROOF that marijuana is a really effective and helpful medicine...YET NO ONE THAT CAN DO ANYTHING REALLY CARES. They like marijuana where it is...classified as a Schedule 1 drug, aka a drug with NO MEDICINAL VALUE WHATSOEVER.

BULLSHIT.

Like...marijuana could honestly save lives. ...REALLY.


Why do people have to be so ignorant and stupid?



Anywho...rant over :P BACK TO PAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment