Saturday, March 21, 2009

UGHHHHHHHH,

What is thissss? Ugh. I'm pretty unhappy with my music-ness. I like Music Therapy alright, but music theory and the shit that comes with it I do NOT like. It doesn't make any sense, and I'm never going to use it. I thought I was going to come to college and take classes I liked and enjoyed. It just feels like high school again.
I added a Psychology major. Next semester we'll see how it goes, but I have a feeling that I'll end up just being a Psych major because being a double means I have to be here for 4.5-5 years. (Most likely 5). If I switch to just Psychology sometime during the fall semester or in between fall and spring, it seems I can still get out of here in 4. I'll have to take 15 credit hours for the rest of the time, but that's fine. It's high for a "regular" (is that how I phrase that?) major, but I think I can deal. Haha. And my effing MT adviser is trying to convince me to tailor my Psych specialization to something that would help me out in music therapy, like cognitive or developmental. I'm doing clinical social work, dammit. Maybe clinical psychology, I haven't really decided yet. Gah. Plus, my Psych advisor is AMAZING. I had her for Intro last semester, and I love her! She's great. Plus, she lives on campus. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. *hug* Sounds like maybe psych would be your ticket out. :D Hope things work out! ^_^

    ReplyDelete