Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm weeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird.

I wasn't originally going to post this dream...BUT THEN I HAD IT AGAIN.

So, I was standing in the parking lot of the place where Laura and I went to see Dir en Grey last year, and eating a sandwich while I played checkers against one of the girls I met there. I was winning.
Then, Laura and that guy down there popped out of the ground. Like, whack-a-mole-style popped up. Laura wasn't wearing pants, and her underwear looked EXACTLY like my socks >_>
So she made me take off my socks and she put them on, and then they turned into pants legs, and the guy used his living hair to stitch them together to make Laura footy pants. So they went into the building, and I flew into a giant tower made of glass and started filing papers.

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. You dreamed about me twice.


    And I was pantless.



    ....I don't know how I feel about this... XD

    ReplyDelete