Monday, February 23, 2009

@_@

I think there's something wrong with me. I find myself getting more and more ferally territorial over things that... well, aren't actually my territory. :/ And I find myself hating girls who are too much like me, and those that I find using my people ploys. I don't know why it angers me. It shouldn't. I'm not the only one allowed to be sweet to everyone to get people to like me. It's not like it's patented. And there shouldn't be any competition because I don't have a claim to it, and I *can't* have a claim to it because I'm already claiming something else that I will claim first above anything else.

For some reason I just....ergh. I can't even stand the thought that there might be competition for something I'm not actually competing for. Am I a bitch? Or worse.... could I be slowly turning into a vixen? D:


...


I'm really trying to see humans as beautiful creatures today, but I can't. I just can't. I'm one of them.

And I'm a monster.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, i really am not sure what to tell ya. Some people are just like that, they end up not likeing people who are like themselves. Hmmm has n e thing changed that would make you convert to this????

    ReplyDelete